Thursday, November 09, 2006

1. i hate to use a tissue when i cry .
Reason ; i cant stand it when ure crying & when u use a tissue to wipe off ur tears, the tissue gets so "nua-nua" & sometimes it tears & gets "pasted" on ur face. So fugly can ? -_-

2. i hate aunties & minahs rushing for the bus when the bus has already STOPPED & thr are A L O T of ppl going up the bus .
Reason ; dun tell me u like it ? i will slap u on the face .

3. i hate ppl whom are walking in front of me along a busy street & just SUDDENLY stop .
Reason ; it's irritating & makes me feel lk kicking their ass . seriously.

4. i hate to bathe . [ BUT I STIL DO BATHE ]
Reason ; bathing is fcking boring pls . & troublesome . -_-

5. i hate ppl to rush me in doing something .
Reason ; cause the more u rush me , the MORE i wont do (:

6. i like to play with paperclips !
Reason ; i like the way u hook them together . looks .. hooky . o.o

7. i like to view other ppl's blog althou i dunno all of them .
Reason ; im a fcking K P O .

8. i alwyus have sth in mind that i wanna buy , but once i see that thing , i dun wanna buy already .
Reason ; i dunno o.o

9. Working sucks .
Reason ; School rocks =(

10. i hate to drink mineral water .
Reason ; cause it's tasteless .

11. i alwyus sleep in a normal position but end up waking up with my head hanging off the bed .
Reason ; nxt time i shall video myself while im sleeping that i will tell u the reason . -_-

12. ppl hu are reading this are KPO - er than me .=x


ok . u guys jus wasted 3mins of ur life reading shit craps .
i tink im getting more ... lame .


oh ya .
anywae ;
i've frens on msn asking me " eh tracie , y i sms u no reply , i call u then i noe u change number . change oso nv tell me sia ! "

so i shall make it public .

I AM NOT USING 90070246 ANYMORE .

(:

pls dun spam the new user of that number when he/she has started using it . =x

i dint really inform everyone bout my number .
- including those ONCE close to me -
seriously .
SHE wants to be some bitch & tell everyone wad happen btwn me & her .
ok fine go ahead .
SHE & i AREN'T tokin animore .
n goodness gracious me !
my fren said SHE asked for my blog password .

why ?
wanna noe how BAD im living my life now ?
all i wanna tell u is ,
IM LIVING THE BEST OF MY LIFE NOW (:

[ PS ; & PLS, ppl whom are reading this , STOP coming & ask me whether m i refering to u him or her . if i wanna let it be known , i wud have ALREADY publish it here . ]

mama de .
i go eat already .


' i feel so bitchy n such a fcker today .
i tink i'll be better tml or maybe later .



bb readers .

No comments: